Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yūshoku

Hey Guys,

It's been a while I know. I just wanted to give an update as to why I have been so busy lately. 2) I have been studying and taking finals 2) I've been looking for summer work 3) I been prepping for summer class 4) I just overall been a busy girl.

Hoping that some people are still reading this I would like to say thank you for taking to the time to read this blog. I have not forgotten about my Word of the day (this will be changing to word of the week and weekend today!) , I just been busy. So to make up for the long absence, here is a student video production (one of my finals) of the cuisine of Japan and one chefs' experience in cooking traditional and non-traditional Japanese favors, textures and styles.
Presenting: Yushoku (Dinner)


This video is strictly for educational purposes only, any copyright materials used  is used in a educational setting only( it may not be redistributed).
If you are in the Philadelphia area try looking Tokyo Japanese Restuarnt up. Hope you enjoyed this presentation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment